BreastMilk Does Every Body Good
Unusual BreastMilk Uses
found on the 'Net, Source Unknown
- Eye infections: Squirt in an open or closed eye.
If the eye is closed have the person lie back,
squirt it, then open his or her eye. 4 times or more
- Plugged eye ducts: Squirt into the eye crease at
the nose. Do this 4 times one day and 2 times the
- Conjunctivitis ("Pink Eye"): Same as
Plugged eye ducts, but continue with 4 times daily
until the crust is gone.
- Sties: Same as Conjunctivitis.
- Sore/cracked nipples: Rub into nipples and air
- Scratches: Squirt and air dry, bandage, etc. as
- Scrapes: Same as scratches.
- Burns: Same as scratches.
- Gouges: Same as scratches.
- Diaper rash: Squirt and air dry.
- Mosquito bites: Squirt on bite and rub in. Stops
- Ant bites: Same as Mosquito bites.
- Ear infections: Squirt or pour into sore ear. Can
follow with warm (not hot) olive oil and garlic.
- Yeast infections: I don't know the logistics on
this one, yet.
- Acne: Wash face with water, then follow with breastmilk
squirted onto a cotton (be sure it's
cotton, that synthetic stuff can scratch the surface
of your skin and cause problems) puff and apply all
- Sore throats: Anyone who will let you can be
helped by a squirt of breastmilk. Either by direct
squirt or if applied from a sterile plastic cup.
- Stuffy noses: Squirt into nose and suction or
squeeze out as you would with saline.
- Sexual lubricant (male and female): (males)
squirt directly onto penis; (females) hand express breastmilk
into a sterile cup...use as you would
use KY Jelly, Vaseline, or AstroGlide.
- Contact lenses: If you have an irritant under
your lens and forgot your eyedrops, take it out,
hand express to get a nice little stream going to
rinse contact off.
- Eye puffiness and redness: Express breastmilk and
pour over eyes. Does as good of job, if not better,
than tea bags!
- Breast cancer: Recent studies suggests that just
the simple and natural act of breastfeeding can
benefit mom as well by providing protection against
- Tooth decay: Scientist have tried to grow
bacteria in breastmilk and have been unsuccessful!
- Cold sores/Fever blisters: Express a small amount
of breastmilk onto clean finger and apply
immediately to cold sore. Ends pain and helps speed
the healing process.
- Chicken pox: Use as you would Calamine Lotion or
some other ointment.
- Leg ulcers: Someone has claimed of hearing about
a breastfeeding mother putting breastmilk on an
elderly relative's unhealing leg ulcers, it cleared
them up too. I don't know how long it took.
- Chapped lips/skin: Express a small amount onto
fingers and wipe over lips or skin. Do not rub it
in...leave a little wet. (This feels great on my
chapped lips and it normally only takes a day or two
If you have an older child/spouse who is ill,
give them some breastmilk. It's a great immunity
of Milk and Honey
All rights reserved.